Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Year. New Things.

Oh, hey 2014.
You are looking good so far, all 30 days of ya.
2013 was pretty rad.
I got pretty busy making lots of things & didn’t do my best balancing the blog, 
but here’s to changing that in 2014.
To making progress on balancing blogging & making.
And to making something everyday.

Here’s a couple new things I made:


Remember my original painting of the KU Fight Song?

The PArtyhauser Original

I would now like you to meet the super fun, super high quality, super exciting -

The Print

I have been working on this idea for some time.
It came to be after I was introduced to a super awesome KC designer, Jeff Immer.
Check out his work at BiKlops Design.
Super cool stuff.
Super nice guy that he is, Jeff helped me to get high quality scans of my original work so that I am able to offer high quality canvas prints to all of you super awesome folks in the world.

The Print on the left & Original on the right. 

Check out the shop for all the deets.

Thing #2

Hand Lettered "Our Father" by PArtyhauser


This little painting of the ‘Our Father’ was inspired by my Momma.
She thought it would be neat.
I thought it would be neat.
I made it & think we were both right.
It is neat.

A little closer. 

For all the deets on Thing 2 check out the shop listing over at PArtyhauser

Until next time! 

Ps. If you ever miss me between posts & wonder what I am making, head on over to my instagram!

instagram.com/bloggerhauser



No comments:

Post a Comment