Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hand Lettered Step Stools by PArtyhauser

Growing up, I envied a step stool given to my elder sister. Made by a family friend, it read, "This little stool is mine, I use it all the time, to reach the things I couldn’t and lots of things I shouldn’t." 



When she asked me to be her son’s Godmother, I knew I had the perfect gift for his christening, a step stool of his very own! I chose a portion of a baptismal prayer, “Surround this child with goodness, lead him in your light each day. Let him walk the path you’ve chosen, guide his steps along the way.” 



Since then, these stools have become a favorite gift of mine to give to the children in my life. The pine stools measure 14” long, 8”wide, and 7” high and are secured with square head screws by a quality craftsman. 


I hand letter each word with a paintbrush, making these stools more unique than any others on the market. 


The stools are then sealed, allowing them to stand the everyday wear and tear of the bathroom. They are not only a thoughtful, handmade gift; but also a keepsake. 
 



I am excited to debut a new set of colors for Summer 2013, including blush pink and sea green! Contact me if you would like a custom saying or monogrammed stool and keep your eyes on the shop for lots of exciting new handmade gifts!

Order a stool this weekend and you will receive free shipping! Think of it as my little Easter gift to you :)

Hoppy Easter Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment