Thursday, October 4, 2012

A.T.'s Truffle Fries

These delicious fries came into my life through my brother-in-law. They are easy and addictive, so watch out!

Gather desired amount of red potatoes, sea salt, fresh ground pepper and truffle oil:


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice red potatoes into thin wedges:


Scatter on foil covered baking sheet and drizzle with desired amount of truffle oil:


Smile as you admire your drizzling skills:


Grind pepper:


Grind sea salt:


Place in oven and bake until desired crispiness is reached. 
We like them about a 30-minute crisp. 
For added fun, juggle while you wait:


Enjoy!



P.S. Sorry to my readers for the photo quality. These were taken with my old camera at my old house. Look forward to new camera and new house photos to come.

P.P.S. Thanks to A.T. for teaching us to make these and my handsome husband for his help in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment